2023年10月4日水曜日

四國-高知

From Li Kun.

Recently it is the Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holidays in China. But there are no holidays in Japan. Fortunately, there is an academic conference held in Kochi recently, so we can take this opportunity to visit Kochi, which is equivalent to giving ourselves a vacation.

20230928

Kochi castle 


From the highest point of Kochi Castle, you can overlook Kochi, which is very spectacular!




I took a photo that I like very much here (thanks to photographer, Xinyan)



20230929

Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival in China. The Mid-Autumn Festival is a time for family members to gather together to enjoy the moon and eat moon cakes. But in fact, I have never really admired the moon in China. I didn’t expect it to happen in Japan!

Katsurahama park

Very quiet beach, very beautiful moonlight!





There is also a very cute 佐哥 playing with us.



Finally, celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with a barbecue.



20230930

ひろめ市场

I ate whale meat for the first time here. I feel that the whale meat I ate this time is similar to Chinese fried pork. The looks and tastes of whale meat were very similar with Chinese fried pork. And ひろめ市场 really looks like a Chinese food city (美食城). 




Of course, for me, who cannot eat seafood at all, it is impossible to order fish. So thank you again xinyan!

龍河洞

Very beautiful stalactites! This is my second time viewing stalactites, the first time was when I was in elementary school.




The first person I thought of was the villain in Inuyasha. (犬夜叉-奈落)


20231001

Today is the last day in Kochi. The flight was at 6pm (actually the flight was delayed by one hour).

四國喀斯特


It was still cloudy and foggy when we just got here. Fortunately, the clouds dispersed after ten minutes. Beautiful scenery!









Thank you very much, Xinyan, the driver and photographer.  


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿