2024年5月19日日曜日

Nokogiriyama (鋸山) and Mother Farm (マザー牧場)

 From Li Kun.


I've always wanted to go to Nokogiriyama and Mother Farm for a long time, and yesterday I finally did. Thanks for Oku 君 and CUI 君. 

I previously wanted to spend three or four days going to the Boso Peninsula (房総半島) in Chiba. but now may be this is last time I went to Chiba. Because this was my third times to go Chiba and the views in Chiba that I want to go have been gone. 


Nokogiriyama:




From 1937



Oku君 failed to find Mountain Fuji!








I also invited Ku San to climb Nokogiriyama. But he rejected my invitation and asked my why not Tsukuba mountain.  After climbing Nokogiriyama, I found that the process of hiking Tsukuba mountain is more interesting than the process of climbing Nokogiriyama, but The scenery at the top of Nokogiriyama is better than from the top of Tsukuba mountain.


Mother Farm:






The goat has completed its chirality research, but it is not yet known when my chirality research will be completed. But can I use a goat's horn as a CPL laser? 




On the way back to Tsukuba, I missed the highway intersection. Then I was surprised to find that I missed the highway intersection when I came to Chiba before, and I re-entered the highway at this place.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿