2023年12月26日火曜日

Happy ending for 2023!

 Hi, everyone. This is from Li.

Last Friday, Year end party was hold at Korean restaurant. It was surprising that there were 食べ放題 and 飲み放題. Because there was only 飲み放題 at party for most of case in Japan. 


Congratulations Xinyue for ending as an exchange student! Suddenly three months seems like a really short time. It feels like that the first time that I met Xinyue after she came to Japan was yesterday.

Because Xinyue will leave, we eat dinner together.  Of cause, BBQ is necessary for party. I think BBQ is the most delicious food in Japan. I think BBQ is one of the Japanese traditional foods. But one day, Way and 野K told me that BBQ is not the Japanese traditional foods. I: ???? 

We chosen Yakiniku King Tsukuba which is one of my favorite BBQ restaurants. 

Yakiniku King Tsukuba

But it was a lot pity that Xinyen cannot join us because we decided to eat BBQ after winter meeting but Xinyen has made a date with her friends.

When I is editing this blogs, I receives the email from 野K about morning study schedule. After I see the schedule, I find that only five students need to share paper at morning study at the beginning of new year! Many students will graduate from our lab.  Xinyen will graduate as well! Although she don't want to play with me for another year, I still wish her the best.

But, anyway, good luck with Xinyue's experiments and job hunting.

My next station is 北海道. Although I was born in north area of China, lived in north area of China and studied in north area of China, I still expect the snows at 北海道.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿